10:20pm -
I felt
scattered the last couple of days. This afternoon we finally got some results: the MRI was clear (yay!), and the EEG showed that this was a seizure that resulted from her stroke (which was a result of the brain abscess) three years ago. The good news is that no cancer has spread to the brain, which is what the doctors had originally suspected. They found that her hemoglobin levels were very low, so gave her two blood transfusions today. As a result, the next chemo cycle and surgery are delayed a week. With some sigh of relief though I also seem to have done an instant 360 - I was able to eat again, got energy back, and ended up going to the mall.
These are some of today's steps towards the '
new me' - getting back onto the wagon!
- Exercised
- Got three news tops - types that I wouldn't normally have gone for
- Going to spend the next hour reading HIA
- Spent time focusing on relaxation - time to be more relaxed, spontaneous, with lack of planning
- Signed up for CS
- Picked the poses for the photoshoot. This is something a friend and I had planned a while ago, but never got around to. So, off I am to a new photographer. Hairdo time tomorrow. Here's what I want:
Headshot
Grasy shot (solo obviously)
And the rest is secret :-). Blame it on a lingerie shop luring me in for some cute stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment