Monday, July 19, 2010

Learning

1:00pm - I've been doing a lot of reading recently about anything and everything: particle physics, self-help, breathing, hatha yoga (we need beginner classes in Canmore), birds, travel, kids, adoption, genetic testing, cooking.  Just exploring new stuff and taking time for myself.  I'm still working on mostly getting my stress levels down; easier said than done, but being diligent about my exercises and all.  
Cliff

To dream that you are standing at the edge of a cliff, indicates that you have reached an increased level of understanding, new awareness, and a fresh point of view. You have reached a critical point in your life and cannot risk losing control. Alternatively, it suggests that you are pondering a life-altering decision.
My mom's back at home, so we're just being lazy.  This entire ordeal puts a lot of things into perspective quickly.  I'm thinking of requesting a bit more time off work, although I'm a little torn.  I need more routine back, maybe a bit more distraction, but at the same time don't have full-time stressful work in me right now.  My aunt & uncle from Germany are planning on visiting, so maybe that'll be a good time to go back.

Clouds are very low here in today.  It's looking a bit like snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Latest Inspiration


Garden of the Gods

Rocky Mountain National Park

Rocky Mountain National Park