Thursday, July 29, 2010

Long week, long weekend

This week has felt quite long.  I think the Walk last Saturday got me on a different schedule and shifted things around a bit.  Monday was a drive to Peyto Lake, and the rest was enjoying the sun out in Canmore.  I missed Qi Gong this week because I wasn't back in the city in time, so next time!  I still have no idea what it is, but I'll try it.

It's been exactly a year since I last took a vacation and feel like I could sure use another one.  I was going through old e-mails of Montana planning, and how do I wish I could turn back time.  The weather was great for the entire week, it was nice and hot driving through southern Alberta, to have breakfast in a redneck Alberta town, to stay at those little cabins in Swiftcurrent and West Glacier, and just to enjoy and be merry.  A whole week off for relaxing is unbelievable.  Below are some photos from that trip.

Grinnell Glacier Trail 

Upper Grinnell Lake

Upper Grinnell Lake Outlet

Garden Wall

Grinnell Glacier Overlook

Swiftcurrent 

 Trail of the Cedars

Trail of the Cedars 

Trail of the Cedars

 West Glacier Campground

 Butterfly near Snyder Lake

 Campfire at West Glacier Campground

Glacier National Park 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Latest Inspiration


Garden of the Gods

Rocky Mountain National Park

Rocky Mountain National Park