A year and a half ago I passed through Moab and immediately was caught under its magic spell. The minute I saw those red rocks, felt the warmth and uniqueness of the place, I knew that one day I'd have to go back and spend more time there. That 'one day' will be in two weeks. As luck would have it, this evening I went to a photography session at MEC, C. saw me with a map, asked where I was going, and immediately his face list up as he gave me pointers of which places I'd absolutely have to go to at sunrise and which I'd have to go to at sunset. Surely a photographer who knows something about light would know, so I'll trust his morning vs. evening recommendations over some of the photography tips I've been trying to glean from websites. Below are a few key places.
Mesa Arch at sunrise
Canyonlands National Park
Delicate Arch at night
Arches National Park
Fisher Towers
No comments:
Post a Comment