Sunday, May 16, 2010

Long, long stroll

I decided to try something new again and broke my usual weekend routine. No self-coordinated event or anally-researched outing. Just head out, and not know exactly where to. I didn't even check the map until leaving the city, so in a way it was a surprise. I'd also generally just head out to tackle a destination of sorts, not stop half-way for breakfast or leave the city whenever one feels like it. It was a long day, longer than I had expected, and in the 5 or so kilometres at the end (which kept going on and on and on), S's dogs and I motivated each other: first they would get ahead of me, then I back ahead of them, and we would continue this rhythm a few times. The drive to Bragg Creek afterwards was lovely, and home-made dinner was a nice healthy salad platter.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Latest Inspiration


Garden of the Gods

Rocky Mountain National Park

Rocky Mountain National Park