Thursday, January 13, 2011

One week

This week turned out to be really good, and I'm half thinking that it's due to the supplements I've started taking.  While the taste and burping of the fish oil certainly leaves a lot to be desired, I have been having so much more energy, sleeping better, and feeling healthier overall.  I feel balanced, going to bed at a normal hour, and actually feeling awake before my alarm goes off.  Until recently I had spent months dreading getting up, and could have slept 10 hours a day.  I think the yoga's helping me relax more as well, and I certainly don't sweat the small stuff anymore.  It has been a big week at work, with three projects on the go, and working on a proposal with one of the big guys, but I feel fulfilled.  I've learned a lot about project management, feel challenged, but also have support I can count on.  Wow, I never thought I'd be saying that about work again.  In addition to that, my mom, too, had more energy for the first time today since the end of November.  She can walk the stairs with one foot per step now, wanted to cook dinner for my dad, and as of yesterday, she is also allowed to drive again (no driving for six months after a big seizure).  I'm feeling positive, like things are finally looking up again.  I'm heading out to C. on Saturday, so will have a Friday night in the city for myself tomorrow.  I think it'll be time for some wine.  Then, next weekend I'll have a full weekend in the city, so am planning on having a big mountain day out.  So excited to be getting all this energy back :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Latest Inspiration


Garden of the Gods

Rocky Mountain National Park

Rocky Mountain National Park