But first, I'm off to spend a weekend on my Photography Masterclass. Lots of fun :-)Evidence-based design (EBD) is the process of basing decisions about the built environment on credible research to achieve the best possible outcomes.
EDAC (evidence-based design accreditation and certification) is an educational and assessment program that tests individuals on their understanding of how to base healthcare building design decisions on credible research evidence and project evaluation results.
Saturday, January 15, 2011
On a roll
I don't know what's happening to me, but I feel like a new person! Full of energy, up to all kinds of crazy things, and up at 7:30am on a Saturday morning when I could (and normally would) sleep much longer. This morning I even felt like going for a run ... in -23ºC weather and I normally completely dislike running. I've been doing the wining, the dining, the yoga, and even a workshop now. I've taken on more at work, yet feel more balanced and in control, and I'm thinking of writing my EDAC exam. This is their blurb:

1 comment:
Hey! Wait up!
Post a Comment