This afternoon I went for a leisurely drive to Bragg Creek where I scoped out every little side road imaginable. There's some nice hidden spots :-).
Friday, March 18, 2011
Outings
I'm thinking of giving myself a long weekend next weekend, so have started debating what Is hould do. I know I want a photography day, and I've been wanting to go back to the Drumheller area. I also want to catch a couple of grain elevators along the way. Any suggestions for where the best ones are? I could take Hwy 9 (Norfolk, Dalroy, Keoma, Irricana, Beiseker) or Hwy 21 and branch off a little (Rockyford, Rosebud, Beynon). Not sure how good that latter road is as it's the one that goes to Wayne and I don't remember much in terms of roads in Wayne - just a train track and the abandoned hotel.
This afternoon I went for a leisurely drive to Bragg Creek where I scoped out every little side road imaginable. There's some nice hidden spots :-).
This afternoon I went for a leisurely drive to Bragg Creek where I scoped out every little side road imaginable. There's some nice hidden spots :-).



No comments:
Post a Comment