And in times where I've been feeling emotionally drained, I've also noticed that it's a struggle when I spend my Saturdays outdoors. I find that I've slowed down big time since last March, but am aiming high again and trying for a big one for tomorrow - for this time of year anyway. The last time I exceeded 1,000m of elevation gain was Mount Bourgeau back in August. I'm hoping that big elevation early in the year will give me a boost for the hiking season to come. I need my hiking and scrambling mojo back :-). Hopefully tomorrow I'l make it up past the summit gates. Heck, I need my life mojo back.
Friday, March 25, 2011
Hokey
This is going to sound really hokey, but somehow (a hunch or whatever) I feel that if I share my dreams immediately after, bad dreams don't realize themselves. This morning I woke up after dreaming that I got the news that I had BRCA1. Hopefully this will put an end to my dreams coming true. One year of bad stuff is enough, so that's my Friday ramble.
And in times where I've been feeling emotionally drained, I've also noticed that it's a struggle when I spend my Saturdays outdoors. I find that I've slowed down big time since last March, but am aiming high again and trying for a big one for tomorrow - for this time of year anyway. The last time I exceeded 1,000m of elevation gain was Mount Bourgeau back in August. I'm hoping that big elevation early in the year will give me a boost for the hiking season to come. I need my hiking and scrambling mojo back :-). Hopefully tomorrow I'l make it up past the summit gates. Heck, I need my life mojo back.
And in times where I've been feeling emotionally drained, I've also noticed that it's a struggle when I spend my Saturdays outdoors. I find that I've slowed down big time since last March, but am aiming high again and trying for a big one for tomorrow - for this time of year anyway. The last time I exceeded 1,000m of elevation gain was Mount Bourgeau back in August. I'm hoping that big elevation early in the year will give me a boost for the hiking season to come. I need my hiking and scrambling mojo back :-). Hopefully tomorrow I'l make it up past the summit gates. Heck, I need my life mojo back.
No comments:
Post a Comment