After 5 days of waiting, I finally got my ultrasound results today and it's good news. I am ecstatic about that, so hoping that things continue to go well :-). Also today I was offered a new role to be project manager for an MRI clinic. I said I'll think about it, but will decline in the morning. With everything that is and has been going on in my life, I have to be careful not to let work creep back in as it was before and take care of myself first. It may be resumé candy and great experience, but that's not what this is about anymore. This new role has also been a great change for me - totally different work in a way which is great, and so much calmer without having a panicy tornado hovering over you. I'm enjoying it a lot more. Change is good. I'm even excited for our new mayor, and anyone who knows me knows that I stay as far away from politics as possible. Even though I didn't vote for him, I now think I should have. Lots of enthusiam and some younger blood, which is great to see.
And these are some images that I find soothing and artsy enough to be worth keeping:
- September 2010: Outdoor Research Highpoint cap
- October: Manfrotto 732CY tripod with 484RC2 ball head
- November: A night at the Beaver Lodge Chalet in Fernie (stayed there in October, so it was an early treat)
- December: A Friday night dress? Or a subscription to Outdoor Photographer? A new camera lens? A night at the Prairie Creek Inn? (And we finally need a Victoria's Secret in Calgary).
Little (non-black) dress



No comments:
Post a Comment