Monday, October 25, 2010

Portfolio: Photography

Several years ago I had an online portfolio for my work.  It had sections on photography, projects, models & renderings, graphics, and my thesis.  While I had cancelled the website a long time ago, in trying to get to my blog today I accidentally typed my old address in and lo and behold, there it still was.  All my old stuff is now backed up on an external hard drive, so I figured I'll pull the images and capture some of them here. 

Here is the first batch: Photography (pre-2006).

Brooklyn Bridge  |  DUMBO, New York

Irish Hunger Memorial  |  New York

Sky Harbor  |  Phoenix

Edmonton City Hall  |  Edmonton

Villa Savoye  |  Poissy

Grande Arche de la Defense  |  Paris

Guggenheim Museum  |  New York

John Hancock Building  |  Boston

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Latest Inspiration


Garden of the Gods

Rocky Mountain National Park

Rocky Mountain National Park