Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bliss

Every so often you know that you need to take some time out.  Last night I was spontaneous, checked the weather for southern Alberta and BC, it looked good, and for my October treat (or am I into November treats already?!), booked a night at a Bed & Breakfast in F.  I have an ultrasound scheduled in the morning which prevents an early escape, but I'll still leave the city by noon, then go for a leisurely drive down a small road to the Crowsnest area, playing with the camera, sightseeing, and exploring.  From there it'll be the last stretch onto F., where a hot tub awaits. For dinner there's an old architectural gem that looks intriguing, but I'll just see what I find.  I'm not going to plan anything, other than having my night booked.

This will be my home for the night...

... my room ...

... and a face mask that I'll indulge in.

It's also makeover week for me.  Yesterday I got a new dress from a little boutique that I've been going to.  I was looking for something more formal, but this jumped out.  I'm also eyeing a cute pair of shoes, and getting a short haircut tomorrow.  It'll be the shortest that I'll have had it in about 6 years, but I'm looking forward to something different and fun.  Something that can be blow dried modern or to give a vintage more wavy look.  I already have the new eyeshadow and lipstick to go with it.  Time to live a little :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Latest Inspiration


Garden of the Gods

Rocky Mountain National Park

Rocky Mountain National Park