It's been a couple of weeks since I went for my second-ever oh-so-relaxing massage. All my tension seems to have drifted away with it, and hasn't returned since. I've been staying active, watching what I eat (and gaining some weight back, which I'm actually happy about), and all that other fun stress-free stuff. Looking back, I started the process months ago. It took a while to see the full benefits and implement everything, but I have a lot more energy and feeling a lot more positive now. Also, in what seems completely unlike old me, most mornings I feel wide awake and ready to go by 6 or 7am. More energy, normal amounts of sleep, and feeling totally healthy - can't complain about that.
Starting with the big 33, I'm setting aside a day each month for a decent treat - massage, dinner out, a night at a B&B, a new book, a pair of shoes that I really don't need, or some other feel-good thing. It'll be twelve days in the next year - I can do it! I deserve it.
This little campfire may be treat no. 1.

The Prairie Creek Inn looks lush! I've wanted to spend a night there since I first saw their website earlier this year when I was looking for a place to stay near Abraham Lake. One day!
No comments:
Post a Comment