I'm itching to get out for a night, so inquired at a B&B, but things are booked. Now I'm thinking of sleeping-in-the-car camping some place nearby for a little photography outing. Maybe Waiparous? Or west of Longview? Even Elbow Falls should be quiet on a weekday now. Snap some classic Alberta scenes. I'm getting addicted to taking my camera out every day!
Monday, September 20, 2010
Fall splendor
Here are some photos that I find inspiring to get out there for some fall photography. I'm guessing this week is perhaps the best for coloured leaves. Even with rainy weather, it does bring out beautiful colours ... as long as I don't forget to take the polarizer :-).
I'm itching to get out for a night, so inquired at a B&B, but things are booked. Now I'm thinking of sleeping-in-the-car camping some place nearby for a little photography outing. Maybe Waiparous? Or west of Longview? Even Elbow Falls should be quiet on a weekday now. Snap some classic Alberta scenes. I'm getting addicted to taking my camera out every day!
I'm itching to get out for a night, so inquired at a B&B, but things are booked. Now I'm thinking of sleeping-in-the-car camping some place nearby for a little photography outing. Maybe Waiparous? Or west of Longview? Even Elbow Falls should be quiet on a weekday now. Snap some classic Alberta scenes. I'm getting addicted to taking my camera out every day!




No comments:
Post a Comment