Over the last week I've spent considerable time looking at places to go and my list grew and grew and grew: Wells Gray Provincial Park, Vancouver Island, the Tetons, North Cascades, Dolomites, that mountaineering camp, outdoor climbing, and amidst it all, I came across these photos of a quaint little hut. I loved the photos so much that I've decided I want to stay there. Maybe it's a designer thing, but I love the oddly shaped loft, the gable with glass on one side, and that bunk bed tucked into the corner - a real character place. I knew that want to sleep in that very bed in the little loft. And as luck would have it, today the opportunity popped up to go. Trail reports still show "winter conditions" out there, and with the hut tucked up high, it should make for some great unique views. Glaciers with star trails maybe??? That would be beyond amazing. I'll really have to look for new hiking boots now as my Asolo Styngers have not provided enough support on previous backpacking trips. Elevation here will be considerably more.
So quaint
Love :-)
Now it's time to start researching that area in more depth, so here are some highlights of what I've come across so far.







No comments:
Post a Comment