Tonight was a Hungarian feast - perogies, sausage, borscht, and other things I don't even know the names of. For at least a decade I'd been curious as to what
perogies actually are, never cared to look them up, nor did I ever feel adventurous enough to order them off a menu. But when they're sitting there, home made and fresh, I couldn't resist. This definitely ranks as my #1 meal of the week. We ate, we ate some more, and we ate too much. Good times by all :-).
My positives for today:
- Minimal Coke (I let myself have a shot glass full after having a withdrawal headache, but still way down from the usual litre or so per day)
- Dinner feast and having tried something new
- Having a spring in my step again because of the sun
- It's the weekend
No comments:
Post a Comment