Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hello Tofino

Lately I've been inspired by some different scenery - areas that are green, decorated with pebbles, and playing the sound of water.  In the spirit of this, I've impulsively booked a vacation to Tofino.  I've only ever spent one day on Vancouver Island and that was about 20 years ago.  With the West Coast Trail on my too-do list for next summer, it'll also be an opportunity to scope out the area.  I haven't done much research on this trip, but according to reviews think I scored big in picking the place to stay.  Below are some inspiring images.

The Place







Around Town




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful!

- B. said...

I'll liekly not get to go this year afterall, but Tofino's definitly staying on my list. Can't wait to experience the rainforest, the beaches, the trails, the water, even the rain.

Post a Comment

 

Latest Inspiration


Garden of the Gods

Rocky Mountain National Park

Rocky Mountain National Park