Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Solitude with the Camera

I booked a night away to spend a couple of days playing with the camera.  Interestingly enough, this happens to be a place not many people know about, so I am the only person booked - the nearest person will be miles away at a campground. No running water or electricity, but there is propane.  The description of the place says that you'll get back to basics, "so it is not for the faint-hearted or inexperienced. But if you're after rustic, then this is the place for you." Yes, that does sound like me.  Also sounds like a wonderful place for stargazing, so I'm packing my sleeping bag, a book and some nice food to cook, and will cozy up.  In the meantime, here are some interesting mountain photography links:


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Latest Inspiration


Garden of the Gods

Rocky Mountain National Park

Rocky Mountain National Park