Friday, April 8, 2011

Productive Day

I'm off work today, slept like a baby, and was up at 7:30 for six hours of spring cleaning and errands.  Everything's clean, except for the car that'll be waxed on Sunday.  My little garden's ready for summer, and the patio cushions are out.  Also, seeing how I have hardly watched any TV over the last year, I cancelled a bunch of channels and am now saving on that.  No more Mantracker for me, but now I'll have National Geographic, which may be a better fit for outdoorsy stuff.  Looking forward to a relaxing weekend.

2 comments:

Alexandra said...

A relaxing weekend you say?

- B. said...

You bet! Eat, sleep, read, hike, laze around in the sun in a meadow sipping Gatorade, be out in nature ... no snow! I am in denial about snow. there shall be no more snow where I go.

Post a Comment

 

Latest Inspiration


Garden of the Gods

Rocky Mountain National Park

Rocky Mountain National Park