Friday, February 4, 2011

4-Hour Road Trip

It's after 10pm on a February evening and I still have the balcony door wide open - gotta love that!  Work had been crazy this week, so an impromptu outing to Bragg Creek was great.  Had an awesome bison burger at the BBQ Steak Pit.  I'd call it the second best burger after the Drake, and the fries come close to those of Route 40 in Turner Valley.  Bragg Creek Health Foods is a place I'll have to return to.  Contrary to its name, the place does not sell food (apart from a few packets of seeds), but all kinds of health supplements, oils, and the like.  The Asian guy who was there (owner?) seems to know everything about naturopathy, Chinese Medicine, etc., etc.  I was in there for probably 15 minutes and he chatted up one guy the entire time.  Next time I'll go in with my questions as he seems like quite the resource.  Driving back I was also inspired to go back to the ice caves; that might be on the agenda for next Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Latest Inspiration


Garden of the Gods

Rocky Mountain National Park

Rocky Mountain National Park