Saturday, August 21, 2010

Week in review

I can't believe it's only Saturday!  A lot of stuff has happened this week, and I was proud of myself for having made it through.  My mom's scheduled to go home in the morning.  She did really well today, but now is feeling very nauseous and dizzy again.  Things always just change in an instant.  Thursday I treated myself to a massage which really made me feel a lot less tense even though I had been doing quite well without it.  The camera thing's also been keeping me distracted.  I think in a way it's a gift to myself for the stress and things I've been dealing with these past few months.  It'll give me something else to learn and sink my teeth into.  I did end up buying the Nikon D5000 today, just charging the battery now, and then will start reading the manual.  I expect it'll be a few days before I can actually take proper photos with it and get them on a computer.  It's still beyond me right now.  In the next little while, and especially when I'm back in the city more, I'll probably spend evenings on little photography outings to learn what it's actually capable of.  I went back and forth - do I buy one now or do I wait? - but in the end figured you only live once, and I could always upgrade later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Latest Inspiration


Garden of the Gods

Rocky Mountain National Park

Rocky Mountain National Park