I feel like I've been neglecting this blog, but between crazy work hours and ending up in Emergency, I simply didn't have the time. These next four weeks may be my most challenging ones yet, so fingers crossed! Amidst everything that has happened, I wasn't too motivated for
photography. In the end decided that I would spend some time focusing on getting a few quality shots, rather than quantities of documenting everything. The three images below are perhaps the ones I'm happiest with from the last couple of weekends (click to view larger images).
Very happy with the perspective and detail in the shadows.
Happy with the lighting here.
This one I call 'The Diamond'. It was a dreary weather day,
but a longer exposure and isolated beam of light got me this.
1 comment:
Beautiful images, especially the 'Diamond'.
Sometimes, when looking ahead as we all do at times, I need to reflect on the terrain already covered too, like your WCT journey...
Now that was an amazing experience, all just accomplished, with just the next step, then one more after that...
Post a Comment