The past few months I've dabbled in mini photography submissions, scoring one photo being published each month. No moolah, but I've managed to score myself a tent and a visor (!), as well as my photos being in an exhibition and soon to appear in some magazines as part of advertising. This month I've come across an incredible opportunity for a photo submittion to a publication we all know too well, so I've submitted a few photos. I figured it doesn't hurt, so I went through the exercise of picking five images that met their requirements in terms of camera used, file sizes, colours, pixels, proportions, colour correction, etc. I'll hear back in the spring whether one might have been selected. I'd imagine all the local landscape photographers (the pros!) will be submitting as well. Let the waiting begin.
P.S. - My pick's on the first image, and both of these hiker dudes have consented to model releases if chosen :-).


No comments:
Post a Comment